Saturday, October 29, 2016

Cheers


I was in a bit of strop making this card I wanted to use the stitched fishtail banners but I can't find them anywhere. They're in a long cream envelope and I know they made their way back from the retreat weekend. This meant the idea in my head was never allowed to work out and I couldn't think of anything else.

You couldn't get any simpler. The image is of course Penny Black To a Full Stocking and I've used a new stamp that was set ahead of Simon Says Stamp Believe in the Season but arrived when I came back from the retreat its call Christmas Essentials but what a perfect sentiment for my critters. I've now got the dies for this stamp set and maybe a few new ones.

I've used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles, just as well since its so plain. A bit of Doodlebugs twine job done. Well almost I had to layer them too.

Sorry this was a bit late was in two minds to bother to blog the card, then it wasn't photo and typically the last few days have been sunny and the day I want to photo its dark, dank and dreary.


21 comments:

Pat said...

Your hedgies are so cute and such fun and the paper and sentiment look great with them. I hate it too when I can't find something, it is so frustrating, but this is a very pretty card Debby and I'm sure the banners will turn up. x

Stamps and Paper said...

As always Debby and gorgeous card and those little hedgies are so sweet..

Anne

brenda said...

Lovely card as always Debby and I am sure that envelope is somewhere very safe.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and what a perfect sentiment

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card those little critters are just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A PERFECT card in EVERY way, LOVE it.
Faith
x

Dotty Jo said...

Fishtail banners or no, this card is a real beauty, Debby! Jo x

Christine said...

Thank you for posting.
Strop, lost banners.... gorgeous card anyway.
X

Christine said...

Thank you for posting.
Strop, lost banners.... gorgeous card anyway.
X

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love the cute image.

cotnob said...

A super card Debby, I love all of your Penny Black designs - such a fun image and lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

It's a gorgeous card Debby, love the cute images and fab colours and design
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Ooooh wow your card is so stunning.... beautiful design and super cute image l just love it! x

Carol S. said...

A superb card and love the images. Great design and colours. I'm always losing things in my craft room and it so frustrating. I waste hours looking for things. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Nataliascraft said...

What a sweet image and your card is gorgeous x

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card Debby, even if it's not what you had planned! Hope your dies turn up sooner rather than later, it's maddening when they go on the missing list.

Unknown said...

I love your cute cards Debby ! Those critters are so adorable toasting together ! As always very gorgeous colouring and mounting ! Thanks for sharing.
Izzy Scrap

Maria said...

Love you little critters cards Debby, the colours and layouts are always so wonderful x

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby image hun and am loving the CAS layout too, Luv Sam x

Cheryl W. said...

Fun and festive stamp! Love your card, Debby. The simple layout lets us focus on that super cute image.