Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Lets Polka

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for our 7th Birthday Challenge and we hope you will join in with our new theme!
This week the challenge is

LETS DO THE POLKA

We are showcasing LAWN FAWN PRODUCTS this week. You don't have to use them to join in with the challenge, but if you have them we would love to see them used!
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px
Remember to click on the person's name to see all of the details and leave these wonderful girls some comment love


I had great fun making this card and loved the polka dots finish. First of all I had two Lawn Fawn Lets Polka paper pads, Lets Polka in the Dark , which I used for the red and black and Lets Polka in the Meadow for the aqua coloured that I used for the sea.

The sea scallops I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Scallop Borders , I also used different size dotty paper but the same colour. My little boat is again from Lawn Fawn Float My Boat stamps and Dies, as you can see I paper pieced the sails.

To finish I used the Simon Says Stamps Stitched Rectangles to make a frame and I've been wanting to used the Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday which I did layer and in hindsight I could have made the layers black to help it stand out even more.
I loved this card so much I had to make another card but I'll save that for another day.

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Instagram
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge 

There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out


Simon Says Stamp 

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

17 comments:

Lin said...

Love how you made the waves, Debby! Darling card!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Debby, I love the little boat, super cute, the colours and whole design of this is gorgeous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

a Gorgeous card Debby, a lovely scene created and with an adorable boat and super sentiment!!


hugs
Heather xx

Pat said...

A fabulous design Debby and I love the different sized dots and pretty dies to make the scene. Really cute little boat too. x

Anonymous said...

Stunning cool card x

Wishcraft said...

Love all the spots and great design... fab card Debby :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debby..love the waves and little boat with the polka dots..fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love the design the little boat is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great scene and i'm loving all those polka dots too, Luv Sam x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, love the design and all those dotty papers
Lorraine x

Tracy said...

Oh gosh this couldn't be any cuter. Love that load of dots! Hugs!

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and the design is fab. Love the papers too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Stephanie said...

Sweet design, Debby! Loving the polka dot waves!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Greta said...

Beyond cute, Debby--love this darling card!

Sandra H said...

So lovely x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE your polka dots, such a fabulous card.

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous Debby ! x