Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Shine from Within

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will join in with our new theme!
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

Have A Heart

We are showcasing REVERSE CONFETTI PRODUCTS this week. You don't have to use them to join in with the challenge, but if you have them we would love to see them used!
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px




I decided to use to use the Shine From Within stamps from Reverse Confetti and place it in a frame.

To make my frame I used the Simon Says Stamp Roses For You stamps first, I actually used the floral heart and coloured in the roses and leaves. Then I cut out the frame using Simon Says Stamp Rectangle Stitched Frames.

I wanted to use the Simon Says Stamp Surely Stitched Heart since I hadn't used it yet. Once I stuck it over my frame to the edge of the cards, I then cut out the heart in the pink that edges my card but I didn't like it. So I stamped again using the floral heart, coloured them in and cut out using the die again.

I embossed on the back of the centre of the heart to give a bit of dimension. It was at this point I thought the background looked a bit plain and added the little flowers, it was at this point I thought it was time to step away from the card before I added more than it needed.

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Instagram
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge 

There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out


Simon Says Stamp 

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

22 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

So beautiful Debby x

Liz said...

Just beautiful! Lovely design and the frame and heart are so pretty. xx

Sarah said...

Aaaah, this is lovely Debby, such a clever design xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Debby..love your card design..really lovely.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jacki Daniels said...

such a o
pretty card Debby love it

Lin said...

What a fun use of my current favorite stamp set, Debby! Fantastic design!

Lin said...

What a fun use of my current favorite stamp set, Debby! Fantastic design!

Heather said...

A beautiful use of gorgeous roses and flowers Debby with the gorgeous frame,
a fabulous heart!!

hugs
Heather xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

So pretty Debby with those lovely stylised flowers and the stitched heart and the sentiment in the rectangular stitched frame and background to the words. I also love the three lines of white twine under the heart which is something a bit different. x

Brawny x said...

Oh wow I just love this card. It is so pretty. X

Unknown said...

Evening Debby what a beautiful card and I love the sentiment.
your design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}


Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow Debby, that's just soooooo pretty!

Leigh Penner said...

So pretty!

Carol S. said...

A pretty card and love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

janelle winchcole said...

Hi Debby, Loving the stamps, dies and colours you've used along with all the layers. You've created a wonderful card. x

Cheryl W. said...

Very pretty Debby. I love how you used your stamps on this one. I think you made the right decision in using the stamped image as the base out of which to cut your heart. It's perfect!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So Spring like, and fresh, love the sentiment too.

Susi said...

Stunning, just stunning! Love how you used the Roses for You stamp set.

Grenouille Greetings said...

It's clean, it's simple and it's lovely!!! I think I'm going to have to get me some of these stitched frames and I think SSS ones are the best because they have the stitching on both sides of the cutting edge. Hugs, Lesley

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Debby, the floral heart looks so pretty! I love the whole design, very lovely 😊
Luv
Lols X X X

Deb said...

Beautiful card and a wonderful quote! Deb xo