Sunday, September 06, 2015

More 60th


Here is the last of the 8inch layouts I made the All day Crop, hopefully I will get a few more done at the Saturday Crop.






Not sure why the one above the background card is a different coloured because it the same as all of them.

The verses on the last two layouts are from Inkylicious.
No I didn't make a card, I did make a mess and it all ended in the bin. It just so happens that my DD went to Hobbycraft and got me some more blue wool so I made a pair of dungarees of Kevin the Minion. I have two to make before the end of September and the way the other months went that isn't long at all.

16 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow Debby, these LOs are all fabulous!

Liz said...

Gorgeous LOs! A wonderful set of photos too. xx

Janette said...

Lovely layouts Debby...xx

Doreen said...

Love all your gorgeous layouts Debby.xxx

Jackie Scott said...

Gorgeous layouts Debbie = Wonderful memories!

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely pages full of memories....

Anne

JoAnn said...

Great layouts of a specail time.

Jacee said...

Wonderful page's Debby
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome layouts Debby.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great layouts. Love the hexagons and Inkylicious sentiments, some fun titles there too x

cotnob said...

Fabulous layouts Debby, wonderful photographs.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant photos and love the layouts. Family memories. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tammy said...

Wow, each layout is wonderful! I would say the crop was very successful or you!

Pat said...

Wow, lots of beautiful layouts Debby and sorry your cardmaking went awry, tomorrow is another day a they say. x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous LOs Debby. xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I was just about to get on with my day when I spotted these lovely layouts with their lovely photos! ...
Lovely! Hugs, Lesley