Friday, September 06, 2013

The royal He


I'm still on my CAS run this time I used this style for a Mo's card. When I saw the cute The Royal He I knew I had to have him so love Mo's babies.
This actually started as the Sketch and Stash sketch but as you can see I went right off track with the added spotty banner.
The hearts are Memory box I did try them as dotty ones but it didn't look right. My biggest problem I had run out of fun flock, I had the pot of the fun flock and flower soft mix which I have already mixed and ready to use. But I was sure I had some fun flock on its own to make the ermine on the cloak.
So I had to put my mixture on it so I got fluffy bit rather than a smooth finished and yes since making this card I've found not one but two jars of fun flock.
The sentiment is Stampin Up Petite pairs which was lined up with the stampin me jig.
The saga of the burst pipe continue through the day has a hole appeared about two foot wide but about 4ft in depth, deep enough for a small child to fall in. And water attracts them like a moth to a flame.
So I rang 3 times, my neighbour rang the same, several other people rang including the Councillor for the area. I spent most of the day answering the door and asking children its probably best not to play with it. I was exhausted.
At 1am they arrived to fix it, 3.30am 24 hrs they started to fix it. Now I have an even larger hole with proper barriers round it and it should be filled by the end of Monday. And no I didn't get a good night sleep but I will tonight.


32 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous Royaal card Debby....hopefully you'll get you water probelm sorted out soon....in one in your garden I mean..lOl...lOL.

Anne

Åse-May said...

Wooowww is all i can say.... you make the most beautiful card. Hug

cotnob said...

This is an adorable card Debby, your cards are always so beautifully crafted.
I hope you get your burst pipe completely sorted soon.
Pauline
x

Bonnie Weiss said...

What a darling little Royal you have created Debby. I am always amazed at the finest of details that you manage to never overlook.

Danni said...

Oh my goodness!! So super fun and adorable!

rachel said...

what a wonderful image - love it Debby xx

Cheryl W. said...

Fantastic card. Love that image! So glad your hole will now be fixed. I understand how frustrating it can be to get help for a problem like that!

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! He's so adorable!! Fabulous coloring and layout Debby!! :)

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Debby! Love the clean style and the darling image! Terrific coloring!

Anita said...

Fabulous card! So, so pretty! I love this new CAS style of yours ;)
xoxo Anita

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debby, that little fella looks like he is the boss already. x Susan x

Wendy said...

Fabulous Debby, adorable image.
Wendy xx

Martina said...

Oh yes...I also love Mo babies =) Seems we have about the same Favourites!! =) Love your card....fantastic job!
Martina

cuilliesocks said...

Mo's babies are just wonderful and you've made a super card with this one, love the colours and design, Kate x

~@ngie~ said...

awwwwwwww Debby this is just soooooooo adorable... I love everything about it.... you are just so talented :) Have a great w/e darl :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Chrissy said...

So adorable Debby, love his fluffy trim..gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

So cute Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Deborah said...

Another beautiful card Debby.

Deborah A

Marlies said...

A fab card Debby! I've just been catching up on the cards you made this week, they all are gorgeous and the CAS cards are so elegant! Have a lovely weekend, hugs, Marlies

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love the sweet image and fab design.

Donna x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debby. I love the cute image, wonderful colouring and fabulous design
hugs Sue xx

sue w. said...

Hi Debby, this sure put a smile on my face, how cute is this image. Love the design and colours.
Have a super weekend.
Hugs Sue W.

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card.

Kath x

Erica ♥ said...

So funny this time, lovely card ☺

Have a nice (creative) weekend ☺
Hugs and greetzz Erica
heidebloempjuh.blogspot.nl

coops said...

so gorgeous debby.fabulous image and i love your design :D

xx coops xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute, fabulous detailing and design. Love it.

Beryl said...

What a gorgeous new baby card. Super image and great layout.
What a saga with the water company and how slow were they to respond. Good job none of the little ones actually fell in.
Beryl xx

Lynne in NI said...

Awww how cute is this!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Debby, gorgeous card. Hope your water is soon sorted.. S xx

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous baby card Debby, he is so adorable.
Hope your water problem is soon sorted.
Hugs Mau xx

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card, he's so funny! Jo x

Colinda said...

Beautiful card!
Still love the hearts, gonna see if I get a hold on them.