Thursday, April 01, 2010

Fairytales

Where did March go, so its the first of the month and a new challenge on By the Cute and Girly. This month the challenge is Fairytales. So I chose titles to fit the photos and a fairy tale. The first one I had to stretch the title a bit since there were two of them. The papers are out of a Scrapagogo kit.
I used a shaped page as a template and them made the holes with punches and the cropadile. I've done cheese-holing before, one of the girls at the Mod Scraps Crop used to do it often. The rose FairyKaren showed me how to make it, conveniently in the paper I was using. The papers are K&Co.
I didn't use this one over on the Cute and Girly blog because I was using a Scrapbooking mag for inspiration and it turned out too much like the original so I can't show it has my own work. Once I worked out the paper pleating this was the quickest layout I've ever done. Not sure on the papers, I've had them for a while.
Do check out the DT creations on By the Cute and Girly.

8 comments:

Emma said...

Hi Debby
All your pages are gorgeous, love the photo's and beautiful details.
Hugs Emma x

Mummylade said...

these layouts are absolutely stunning!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

3 absolute stunning pages, thanks for sharing your memories. janex

Juls said...

wow Debby all these pages are just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Sarah xx said...

Oh Debby I do so love it when you scrap!! Your pages are always fabulous and full of family love!
Have a great Easter xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Just caught up with you after a few days. Love that distressed one so diffreent for you. Those hedgies are such fun and loving these scrapbook pages. Must get back to doing some pages. Marianne x

Lynsey said...

Debby these are wonderful layouts! I really must do some more scrapbooking, I feel all inspired after seeing your lovely pages.
Hugs Lynsey x

Sian said...

Stunning LOs, wonderful photos.
Sian
x