Sunday, November 01, 2009

Winter Wonderland

If you're reading this then I'm still in bed having a lie in after a long day coming home from hols yesterday. I don't want to miss out on the November's challenge By the Cute and Girly which is for Winter Wonderland and we're not just looking for cards.
This month I use the photos of my daughter trying to get her car off the drive to attempt to get to work when we had all that snow in February. You have to understand we don't get snow like this but the novelty soon wore off. I used cuttlebug snowflakes and used Diamond Dust on them too, although you can't quite see there's a border made with the icicle punch that I've glamour dusted too
Ever since I saw one of these on UKS last year I've wanted to have a go but it was at a time when I was stressing that I'didn't have enough Christmas Cards so it wasn't high on my list. This challenge was well timed.
The papers are October Afternoon, loads of snowflakes and the sentiment is a Woodware one. The numbers are rub ons but they're what I brought from WHS works out much cheaper. If you fancy making one the link for instructions are here.


When is a card not a card when I make it a picture album. I thought this would be great for my MIL, she doesn't get to see Hubby and the Kids that often so I thought it would be nice to send a card with the most up to date photos. I used Basic Grey Wassail papers, oh do I see the zigzag punch from MS again and the Holly is from Christmas Cheer Cricut cartridge.
Do join us over on By the Cute and Girly to see all the fabulous creations the DT have done and don't forget we looking for any kinds of craft.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a lovely holiday Debby...
I must say wow, fantastic creation's, The scrapbook page is fab and that box,well my goodness I love it...
Mister blogger is not showing the card to me so have to come back later to see if it appear's.
Amazing creation's, well done...
x
Vicky

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! Love the little advent boxes, grest idea, the colours are beautiful!! I'm sure your MIL will love this album, its a great way to keep in touch with family & friends,
hugs Angela x

Nannieflash said...

Morning Debby, I hope that you are begining to get over your jetlag, I love your card and your boxes/drawers they are extremely useful. I carnt say I would like to experience snow like that it looks extremely cold. Take care with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

Christine said...

OOhhh you have been busy great creations brill S/book page & your drawers look stunning not to mention the booklet..all brill...

Hugs Christine xx

Beryl said...

Wonderful work Debby. I really love the box and have bookmarked the link. Don't know where I'm going to get all those matchboxes though.
Beryl xx

Marley said...

Wow you've been working hard haha.. I love the lay out of your car.. so funny!!! and that box is AWESOME! xxx hugs Marley

Debbie said...

Wow, someone has been very busy creating some beautiful stuff. Love everything and thanks so much for the link.. but not sure if I am brave enough to give it a try

Danielle said...

WOW Debby, fantastic creations here! I love them all but your box project is just awesome - so immaculately done! Glad you're back home safely!
Hugs, Danielle

Karen said...

Gorjus gorjus gorjus !

Love karen xxx

gina g said...

Hi Debby these are fabulous love the advent calendar might have a go at one lol. Hope you enjoyed your holiday. luv gina xx

Tracey said...

Incredible projects Debby! Love them!! xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debby,
These are all gorgeous and such a variety of projects. as always your colour combos are fantastic and your embellies and extras really sit well.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Juls said...

these are such gorgeous makes Love your creativity!

Willy's creations said...

Beautiful creations you made...love the box.

Hugs,Willy

Debby said...

Beautiful projects. The box is stunning.

scrappyjacky said...

Your creations are just gorgeous....I love all 3 of them....and am definately going to get those instructions.

Pop's Cards said...

Wow this is fantstic, i cant think of any words to say lol so not like me at all, hugs Pops x

Shelly said...

Hello Debby! You have been a busy girl! Lovin all your projects, such a range! Hope you've enjoyed your lie in!
Hugs Shelly:)

Lynne in NI said...

Wow Debby, you've been busy (...do you sleep at all or just stay up crafting all night?)
All fabulous projects, but your Christmas box is especially stunning!
:o)

Vicki said...

WOW!!!!!!! What amazing creations Debby, I absolutely love your advent calendar drawers, totally stunning and gorgeous choice of papers and embellies too, well done luvly. Maybe I may just give this a try this year as I didn't get around to making one last year. xx vicki xx

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Wow,lovely work.There is a wee award on my blog for you if you want it.x

Trudy said...

Debby You creaties are so adorable! Love the sweet image and your coloring is fantastic!
Hugs Trudy

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

What can I say Debby, just amazing, your creation wow me and I want that box. Hope your holiday was great. Thankyou for your super creations. janex

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Debby, your creations are soo very stunning!! The boxes are amazing!! Beautiful layout and the card is gorgeous as well!! What a beautiful gift!! HUGS

Risa said...

Welcome back home Debby!
I totally love all three of your projects! The layout is so cool and the title makes me smile. Totally fantastic advent box and photo album card! Thanks for sharing the advent box tutorial link, I have to make one of these when I find some time.
hugs
Risa:)

mueppi said...

Wow...... Debby
your works are wonderful!
Hugs Gisela

Ann-Marie said...

Wow, your calender box is just gorgeous. You've inspired me to have a go myself so I've just been and got the matchboxes and off to have a play, thank you. Have a great day, take care Ann-Marie xxx

stephanne said...

Okay, I have my cuppa, the kid is watching cartoons, I am ready to go on A Scrapjouney Adventure!! What a wonderful bunch of creations, I must have a go at that box, I'll bet the end result will be atrocious, but I still want to try. I love the idea of the photo slots on the fold-out card. Fab stuff!!