Friday, December 26, 2008

CPS 96

So did you get what you wanted for Christmas, craftwise I've a set of nestabilities and an A4 sheet of elusive images and sounds strange but a spice rack which I will fill the empty bottles with embossing powder. Had Christmas lunch at Elstead Mill where my DD had to work, of course ate far too much and will be paying for it next year.

Ok I didn't make this card yesterday but I did make it this week cos its for CPS#96 sketch. Not sure if the butterfly works but I love Daisy from Sugar Nellies and the papers are BG, I also turned the sketch a bit so it would work with Daisy and the word stamp.

I'm sure I will be popping into my craftroom today especially with new stamps that need that awful sticky ez mount stuff. I know I can slab a bit of glue stick on the back but I do find I get a better image with the ez mount stuff.



7 comments:

Ingrid said...

What a cute card. Love that butterfly!

Joey said...

Hi Debby, gorgeous card, I love the colours, and the layout!. I was looking at spice racks to use for gems lol.xxx

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just beautiful dear. I so love your layout dear and the coloring of your image is just gorgeous. So glad you had a Wonderful Christmas!!!!!!

Denise Clark said...

Awesome card, Debby! I love the butterfly. It works perfectly with the image!

Yes, I got what I wanted for Christmas...First was to see all my children. Second, happiness. And 3rd...a Cricut Expression which hubby bought me! YEAH!!!!

jenny said...

Beautiful card, I love the papers x

Charity Hassel said...

oh, how pretty is this! sweet girl and lovely butterfly! thanks for using the cps sketch!

Bev said...

Love it! Gorgeous colours and papers Debby and the sentiment is just wonderful!

hugs Bev x