Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday's delivery

So I'm on my travels through cyberspace when I find Tracey at diestodiefor has the new SK stamps, so off I went and had a look. I also found while there this fabulous stamp from Alota so it sort of fell in my basket with one or two SK and blow me down they were here the very next morning, so I couldn't resist so the planned card for Jake's Birthday changed completely.

My little nephew is totally potty about Bob the Builder, now I know this chap isn't Bob he is cute and I thought he would be more useful than Bob. The papers are K & Co and I've used Ismaki #41 sketch but I had to flip it and the number 2 is instead of the half circle. The number was cut out on the cricut. Hopefully Jake's parents don't check my blog but I know Granny does.

Lorraine from Malta sent me this tag for seven interest facts about me, it might take me a while to think of seven, I'm pretty boring.


Many thanks to Karin for this fabulous award and if you like sketches check out www.christmasandbirthdaycards.blogspot.com/


And many thanks to Anne too for this great Award.
Now if there is anyone that hasn't received these yet, well I'm sending them to you too.




22 comments:

Caroline said...

Stunning card for a little boy! He will love it. Caroline x

Beth said...

This is such a bright and fun card! I love how you've incorporated the little screw brads! He's bound to love it! xx

Rach said...

a wonderful card Debby. hugs rachxx

Sharon said...

Great boy's card. I bet Jake will love it!

Ali Watson said...

What a great image love it and as always a super card.

Tara said...

Fab card Debby, I love the papers and how you've worked the sketch! xx

Laura said...

What a super card! Absolutely perfect for a little guy's birthday :)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Congratulations on the awards hun, you so deserve them, and what a gorgeous card your nephew will love it! hugs Linda x

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous card Debby, perfectly made :) x

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card Debby and congrats on your awards!
Clairex

nessy said...

another amazing card ~ideal for this little boy!! fab colouring , as always!
vanessa xx

Jill said...

fantastic male card Debby, love the image and papers hugs Jill x

Andrea, said...

Great card debby, love the stamp and those fab papers

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning card fabulous image brilliant fot the boys xxDawnxxx

Tova said...

Beautiful, love the big number and the brads

Anonymous said...

superbe carte
bizz Mu

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

This is a wonderful card. I love the little construction guy. My 18 month old son would LOVE this. I love the oversized number 2. Such a great layout, I will have to use Ismaki's sketch.

Annie said...

what a fabulous birthday card for a little chap - and a great find! hugs, annie x

Nixe-Moni said...

Woow Debby, what a gorgeous card!! Looks so stunning with the cute image and the great colours! Love it :)
Hugs
Moni

Debbie said...

Great card Debby, the image is fab and I love the bright colours. Debbie x

Sue said...

what a fabby card, love the image perfect for little lads:)

sue
xx

Simone said...

Very cute and funny!!!
Simone