Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Freezing Tuesday

There's nothing like a long break to lose you mojo, I checked out the challenges lots of lovely sketches and sat in my room and wondered where do I start. So I started with this fabulous Sugar Nellie Snowman that was in my blog candy from Gill and found that the latest Ismaki sketch suited him but I don't think I've done him justice, the good news is that he will go through the normal post.

Theses are the last of the handmade Birthday cards, just wanted to say Thank you again for the gorgeous creations I've received.

Another from my Sis above and the lovely Annie's below.



The fabulous one above is from Deb and the one below is from Michelle O, check out Michelle blog especially on Saturday to see the gorgeous photos of the donkeys


The lovely scalloped card above is from Chris and another from my Sis for my hubby.


Stunning hAnglar one is from Monika and the gorgeous WOJ from Fran.


24 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love the cute snowman and the wonderful dp. The birthday cards are all gorgeous. Hugs Nikki x

Hannah said...

wow fab cards i love them they are so cute i love love love the christmas one at the top
hannahxxx

NGCARDS said...

awww wow arent you a lucky girl with them pretty cards =) Love your snowman card, you have done him justice =) xxx

Dawny P said...

Ohhh freezing Tuesday is right. And cold and wet and plain flippin horrible!!! But this card is just awesome Debbie - I love that image. Is it 3D'd cos it looks so dimensional and I really like that. Awesome colouring as well xxxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Debby the colours are beautiful, Hugs Debbie x

Terrie Farrell said...

Hi honey, long time no see.....miss ya though. Sending big kisses. x

Alison said...

A fab selection of cards Debby.

Anonymous said...

ouaohhh totues ces cartes ! elles sont toutes superbes
bizzz Mu

Anonymous said...

Wow! They are all so beautiful!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Debbie, your Xmas creation is beautiful and the colours very festive. The cards you have received are all beautiful and you are fortunate to have so many good friends who care. Warm regards

Anonymous said...

magnifique!!!

kiki said...

beautiful snowman !!
kiki from Ismaki :)

Anne said...

That little snowman is so gorgeous. Lucky you having so many beautiful birthday cards too and thanks for sharing them x

Donalda said...

Oh I just love your card dear. Such gorgeous papers and beautlful colored dear. Looks like you got lots of birthday cards way to go

Enfys said...

Wow,whose a popular girl then! Gorgeous birthday cards. Your snowman card is just fabby, I love the way you have made hime all bright and cheery.

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous birthday cards, you had so many fab cards. I love your snowman he is so cute and the papers are gorgeous

Beth said...

This christmas card is so fab! I love the mittens paper! Where might I get my grubby mits on that? Also, I know what you mean, whenever I get back from hoilday, my mojo disappears - I don't know why! I don't think you need yours though, your card is great! xx

Debbie said...

Fantastic card Debby, cute snowman and your colouring is brill as always. Your birthday cards are all beautiful. Debbie x

Anonymous said...

fabulous cards
love all
so so beautiful !!!!

Svvaly said...

Tes carres sont magnifiques, Bravo.

Svvaly

Anonymous said...

de très belles cartes !

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow what gorgeous birthday days Debby, sorry didn't realize it was your birthday hun, hope you had the best day ever! hugs Linda x

your card is fabulous too!!!!

TARJA L said...

Gorgeous cards and the colours are beatiful. Love your snowman card :)

carolann said...

Fantastic work well done hun xxxx