Monday, June 16, 2008

Scrap-a- ganza UK

Oh my goodness have I had the most exhausting weekend but it was absolutely brilliant. The classes were stunning and as far as I know nothing went wrong apart from the fact I forget to take my camera out and take loads of pics.
I can't believe I didn't take a pic of Donna especially of her cute family who followed hubby around all day and I kept wanting to sing Following the leader from Disney's Peter Pan even more so when Michelle children joined in. I forget to take a pic of Lance as well and he was so funny even though I gave up in the second part of the class simply because I was so tired.
There's was barely any room in Sis great tank of car time we filled it with out new bags, amazing kits and all the goodies we brought from Scrapshed and Art from Heart so thanks to Karen & Lynne and Dylan for helping to spend our money.
The downside is I'm really am shattered even Lance mentioned I looked wiped out but I still hope that Heidi and her team come back next year.

6 comments:

Annie said...

glad you had a fabulous time! now just rest and maybe craft a little!

nessy said...

looks like you have had a fun weekend!!
vanessa xx

Ruth said...

great piccy and I can see my friends in the background with their empties!

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Wow! Looks like you had a fab time! I really must try a scrapping weekend away.
Off to play with my CJ now!

Julie said...

Looks like you had a fab time! x

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had loads of ufn:)TFS!!!:)x