Monday, May 05, 2008

Tragic Tuesday


The challenge on Tilda & Co is to decoupage a magnolia stamp, this is really easy for me, I always 3d Tilda's head or a dress or in this case Tilda with her horse, the horse gets the decoupage treatment. I'm not the best when it comes to cutting out but my little tip for today is to run a pen round the edges, for black stamped images I use a grey pen it hides the white of the cut paper yet not being to harsh to make it stand out and on small areas that need cutting out I use a craft knife on a glass cutting board that you can buy for the kitchen.
I admit defeat the box of plastic and wire has beaten me, all files are backed up and today I ring the man that can to see if he can fix this box of tricks so that I can go online for longer than twenty minutes per day. It takes that long to do a post! So I will apologise now for not getting to everyone blogs but hopefully it will get sorted this week.

20 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Debby. I hope your PC gets sorted soon

ella bella said...

wow this is a stunning card love the decoupage and all the detail. beautiful work :)

Frances said...

Ooo love the layout and colours - cute rosette you made too.

Hope the man CAN and you're up and running back to normal soon :) x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

This is gorgeous.x

wendy said...

wow....stunning card!

Cathy said...

Oh wow - I love this image and what you have done with it. I now NEED that stamp!!

Cathy xx

nessy said...

this is stunning ,a work of art!!
love everything about this !!!
vanessa xx

Marja Sch said...

I love the way you did this, just gorgeous. Hugs Marja

cats whiskers said...

Debbie, this is absolutely one of the nicest cards I have seen, I love everything about it, and thanks for the tips. WOW!!!
Hugs Jacqui

Kathy W said...

absolutely beautiful

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Debby - I love it! Fab papers, your colouring is great.

Gina said...

lovely card, great layout you have used
Gina x

My Paper World said...

Oh my goodness Debby! your creations just get more adorable each time!
Great tip too! Thanks for sharing! xx

Anne said...

This is such a cute card! Tilda and her horse look great 3D, I love the little rosette, and I'm a great fan of those Doodlebug papers, must stock up on them again :)

Stacey said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card! I wouldn't award it a 2nd rosette, it definately deserves a 1st! ~x~

mueppi said...

Deine Tilda ist wieder wunderschön!

Unknown said...

Awww this is a fantastic card Debbie. It's SO cute.
I hope you get your PC sorted soon, I know what a nightmare it is when they are having a wobbler. Viv xx

Annie said...

Amazing card, the layers on the horse are so effective. and congrats to you daughter for coming 2nd - and not falling off!

Suzanne said...

This is stunning and well done for coming second I love it. Sue :o)

TA Carbone said...

Love this stamp. Do you know where I can get one
Toniann
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com