Friday, April 04, 2008

Di Hickman April#1 and the winner is

Another fab sketch from Di Hickman and I've use some more new doodlebug papers that I brought on Saturday and my fav Tilda at the moment.
I had amazing 78 comments left for my blog candy, which I printed, cut up and folded into this bag, so when DH ( you really didn't think that hairy arm was mine) came in I made him pull out the winner.



So Janet aka Pink Gem you need to let me know you address, my e-mail address is on the side bar.

Now if you're disappointed not to have won, pop over to Samm blog who celebrating a blogoversary with a some candy.

13 comments:

Debbie said...

Great card I love your choice of papers, and she is a cute tilda.

Andrea, said...

Fab card Debby, I love those papers they are gorgeous

Deb said...

Gorgeous card Debby, congratulations to Janet! love how you did the draw, fab idea!

Spot-On said...

Loving your card, the doodlebug is cute! and great stamp! TFS!

Janet said...

WOW,WOW,WOW!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!! Never won anything before until the other week when I won a prize from Quick Cards Made Easy with one of my first cards and now this!!!!!!!!!Fantastic!!!!!!!!XXXXXXXXX

Marlou McAlees said...

love this card debby!!! the papers are fab and so is Tilda :) x

Janet said...

I forgot to say in all my excitement Debby what a fabulous card!
Janet X

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous arm debby - oo err I mean card! LOL!!

Love your papers and your Tilda!

Congratulations to Janet. :)

Vanessa.

My Paper World said...

Oooh! The papers are LUSH debby! and your Tilda is gorgeous!
Have a great weekend!
Nicola xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

very beautiful.
your coloring is great

Diane said...

Such a beautiful card!!!
Congrats Janet!!!

Stacey said...

These papers are excellent! What a fab bright and cheery card ~x~

Fab said...

Beautiful Card ! Love what you've done with the sketch.