Saturday, March 15, 2008

Teen Card


Still looking for my creative streak, so I got my favourite Magnolia's and stamped a few images while waiting to dry I remember this little fella. I have no idea whose stamp he is because he's stolen images from my Sis craft room while she was working I went through some of her stamps and stamped a few. And he is just right for the DCM dare.
Now, this week it's Rachel's first time to set the dare;"Well I thought we have had plenty of flowers and hearts and girly things so I would like some cards with some teen spirit please."
With the help of Jo Kill doodling and Andrea who uses dymo strips, I have one teen card.
Need to get on with my A-Z journal this weekend and staying over at my Sis tonight as I'm off to a Mother and Daughter evening but my daughter can't make it so I'm sharing my niece. I wanted the intelligent half but it seems I got the bum deal.

25 comments:

Judy said...

Cool card, Debby, very much 'teen spirit!'
Judy NZ

SueH said...

Aww, he's cute.
Love the papers you've used.

Rosanne said...

Cute card, perfect for a boy!

Chrissie said...

Great image, great colours, great card!

Andrea, said...

Fab card and perfect for a super cool teen. I've just bought a new Dymo as I broke mine!!

Peet said...

How cool...love it!!!

Tracey said...

Really Cool card, love the papers you have used

Kim Costello said...

Great teen card, perfect for those hard to please boys! Very Cool!

My Paper World said...

It's a great teen card Debby! Love the papers! xx

tracie said...

Fab card, I love the image and loving your doodling :-)x

Sheila said...

Oh now he is very cute........and I lurrrrve those masculine papers.

Gwen said...

great card! Perfect for a teen!!

Nixe-Moni said...

Your card is really cool for a teen. Love it :)

Kathy said...

Great card - love those papers and the colours

Mucky Pup said...

Cool card... any teen boy would love this!!

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Great card Debby.

Andrea x

Anne said...

Fab card for a boy, love those papers!

Anonymous said...

A cool teen card!! :)

Vanessa.

SmilynStef said...

Love the dimension on this cute little guy ... adorable teen card.

tillymint said...

Fab card! What a great stamp and I love the colours you used!

Jo said...

Fantastic card, how cool is that image? :o)

Annette said...

Cool image Debby :0)

Vicki said...

This is really cool, great lads card. xx vicki xx

craftyb said...

Hi D, I think you hit the nail on the head with this one - perfect for a teenage lad! bx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your post. I'd really like to comment that the expense of car insurance will vary from one insurance policy to another, for the reason that there are so many different issues which give rise to the overall cost. One example is, the make and model of the car or truck will have a tremendous bearing on the purchase price. A reliable outdated family car or truck will have a more affordable premium over a flashy performance car.