Sunday, March 02, 2008

Di's sketch #4

So this Di Hickman sketch #4 I wanted to do something other than a flower and this cat was on top of a stamp I wanted so I wondered how he would colour in with the prisms, not too bad, used a new cuttlebug embossing folder with some chalks highlighting the embossing, K& co Hopscotch which I love at the moment.
Di also does scapbooking sketches I used her February one for this layout, WRM papers and cricut cut title. Sis mentioned I haven't done any J layouts lately so hope this makes up for it.
Glad to hear Fran received my card, she even knew it was from me before I e-mailed her.

12 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab layout I love the bright colours and that cat is gorgeous, I love how you have coloured him

craftyb said...

Hi D, lovely job on both counts! I'm also enjoying a range of K&Co at the moment, put think I'd better reach for something else today! I love seeing how different everyone's take is on the sketches! bx

Kim said...

Love your card - colors are great. Very cute scrap page too! Kim sbs8

Gwen said...

Wow!!! that cat card is sooooo awsome!!! it is so different...I just love it!!

Marlene said...

Ohh.. I love the card and the LO is soo cute! fabulous work!

Enfys said...

I just love both of these projects. Card first, the way you have interpreted this is just fab, love the way that cat looks. As for the layout, well, I am totally in love with it!

Deb said...

I love your cat, he is adorable. Gorgeous layout too, the little one is such a cutie!

Etha said...

Oh that fat cat is wonderful! who is that stamp by??

Heather said...

I love your sketch card and your scrapbook page is lovely too.

I love that you use so many different styles on your various pieces. You are a very versatile paper artist.

Marlou McAlees said...

excellent card and layout!! loving all your work debby :)

Frances said...

That cat stamp's cool and as for the layout, think the cutie steal's the show, how cute is he?!!

Spot-On said...

wow awesome card! love the cat stamp! too fun! TFS!