Saturday, February 23, 2008

A card and scrapping too

So this is Di Hickman Feb#3 challenge, I've used the blog candy I got a while ago from Sheila Manicstamper the making memorys blossom and brads have been in their box, hanging on a hook looking pretty for a while now but I've broken into them so be prepared to see them again, the papers are K & Co again from Sheila. Also Sheila is auctioning some of her stamps if you win you donate to the Ellie Wiseman fund, I've won the most gorgeous Chinese Lady stamp but at the moment I think there is some Christmas Grab Bags. So onto Scrapping this is a LO for the weeky challenge on UKS,
Song title from sound track of Saturday Night Fever or Grease as LO title - Two photos - Something shiney - To use white on LO
Finding song title was hard but finally decided on We go together from Grease, obvious two photos, shiny brads and white cardstock. The papers are October Afternoon left over from my Debby page last week and the stitching was using bazzill stitching thingy that I got from a Scrapagogo kit. I also used a pagemap sketch, not quite the same but certainly starts the ball rolling.

10 comments:

Andrea, said...

fab card, I love the colours and your LO is fab, that is a great photograph

Beverley Todd said...

LOL! your layout made me laugh!! Great take on Di's sketch - thanks for playing along

Kathy W said...

thanks for sharing, I am so jealous of how much scrapping you complete each week.

fairykaren said...

love the layout petulant, love karen.xx

Ana Baird said...

Great work! Love them!

My Paper World said...

Love your fun layout and your beautiful card Debby!
Nicola xx

Beckie said...

Loving that LO! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm originally from Haslemere!! Have a great weekend :)

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card again Debby!!! and great layout too!! :) x

Diane said...

Your work is amazing Debby,why wasn't I on here before???? I'm putting you in my favs!!!

Spot-On said...

loving the pink with the brown! Very cool card, tfs!