Monday, January 21, 2008

sorry

Nothing crafty to show and it looks like the weekend has taken its toll on the old body so going to have to take it easy for a couple days. Most important job to be done today is to take some photos of some old photos that won't scan because the photo paper is textured and the scanner picks that up and I need this pic to make a start on the letter B for my A-Z journal.
The second important job is to work out where all my new stash is going, its already started to spread into the corner in the dining room but thats full now.

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Hope you'll be back to crafting soon. I have to put stuff under the bed now!!

Gwen said...

I know what you mean...things are starting to navigate to my dinning room also!

Frances said...

You're just going to have to turf someone out of one of your bedrooms, that's what I did LOL (it was a JOINT computer room/study but is now all mine - but that's jam packed now too). Hmmm, or else, new house maybe?!

Hope you're back to normal soon :)

Frances x