Friday, January 25, 2008

Rudolph Day

I had decided to be good this year and at the end of each month, I was going to make a few Christmas Cards but a thread started on UKS about Rudolph Day which is basically on the 25th of each month you make Christmas Cards. Brilliant so has today is Rudolph Day I shall be making some of these. I've used a Magnolia that I brought just before Christmas and Daisy Bucket paper. The snow globe is cut out on the Cricut and the tags are from Stamps Away from Clevercut. I didn't put any glitter on yet, decided to leave that nearer Christmas I've not been forgiven yet for Glitter chicken faijitas.

9 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

what an excellent idea!!! and your card is absolutly stunning!!! xx

tillymint said...

Fabulous card Debby, I love Tilda in pink! Those little tags are so sweet, I've just tracked down the stamps and ordered two different tag sets. Christmas stash shopping in Janauary, what am I like!!!

My Paper World said...

Great Christmas card Debby! and
We all know exactly what you mean about the glitter!! Dosent that stuff get everywhere! LOL!
Nicola xx

Kathy W said...

wonderful card, love the snowglobe.

Muckyfingers said...

You are a great card-maker :) I love Daisy Bucket xx

Maya said...

Beautiful card and wonderful colours!

Unknown said...

Gosh this is gorgeous. I totally agree about Rudolph Day - I've decided to do that too. What's wrong with glitter Chick Fajitas anyway? Sounds yummy to me! Have a great crop. Lol x

Diedra said...

I'm so glad to see how other people celebrate the Christmas season year around. Rudolph Day is the perfect way to keep ahead of the mad rush at the end of the year. I've been a member of the Rudolph Day Club for years. This site has great Rudolph Day information and a board: http://magicalholidayhome.com/

Anonymous said...

Also I believe that mesothelioma is a exceptional form of melanoma that is normally found in these previously subjected to asbestos. Cancerous tissues form inside mesothelium, which is a shielding lining that covers almost all of the body's bodily organs. These cells normally form inside lining in the lungs, tummy, or the sac that really encircles the heart. Thanks for expressing your ideas.