Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Play




Managed to find some pics for another Creative Scrapbooking company LO. I scan the orginals so I do lose some quality but it doesn't help that we're rubbish at photo taking. The photos are still special. I've kept very much to the orginal LO except for the little tag with the year on.
I managed to find Sis's stamps exactly where I left them just couldn't see them! My toes are bruised and swollen. My DH was given a bottle of Whiskey from my Mum for his birthday last night, I offered to hold it in the car my DH replied "with the day you've had, you're not going anywhere near it"
So today is another day, I have another LO from Saturday to finish, weekly challenge on UKS and the Team challenge which is a secret, lost count on the Birthday cards and lets not forget the christmas cards only up to 35.


No comments: