Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Finally the much awaited for Magnolia's, have been waiting a while for these but I knew this cos I've had to wait ages for the last lot from a different store. This time the stamps arrived the day the owner gave birth to her twins so there was an understandable delay but they are here and one of the stamps is this gorgeous windmill which I have cheekily stamped with Luca from Sugar Nellies with some mellow BG. I also have a Magnolia Santa running amok in my craft room with Francoise's Polar Bears. J's card is finished then I realised I can't show it here yet as GRANDMA reads my blog.
It looks like a craft free day, off to the hospital today to see why I've lost hearing in my right ear and then this evening off for a curry with the girls from work.
I believe I may run out of herma (DD helps herself) at Christmas so I must do some shopping online.

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

So cute! and I love that windmill!