Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mychett Crop


I must stop calling it Mychett crop the girls call themselves Scrapbuddies Crop, anyway thats where I'm going this morning. Carmen Jellybean can't make it she tied up with her DD who has just moved and surrounded by boxes. So its a garage sandwich for lunch, opposed to a fabby chicken wrap with looads of fresh fruit for afters.
Managed the weekly challenge on UKS need to use the word Grace somewhere so Maria Grace from SC4 came in handy and I had to follow a sketch not sure if the colours or wrong or whether I'll just lost my way at the mo. Apart from the mystery kit I haven't done anything from the cyber crop, have popped a class in my bag to help me find my way again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your web site via Google while searching for a related topic, your site came up, it looks good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.