Thursday, October 11, 2007

More Classes


First Cleo's class, I just love the handmade felt buttons and so did all the class know I did too. I've had no luck or love of felt but with Cleo's tip I shall be making buttons for everything. There should be rub ons on the orange cardstock, well I tried I hovered over with them, shall I put here or there, couldn't decide so I didn't bother. The is also a lovely pocket to put little photos in but it would hide bits of the photos so left that out too.
Jane's class was with transparencies, she had a lovely little acylic booklet with different techniques in. The class was really easy. Although I didn't do it but on Janes she had copied the writing on the acylic. And theres acylic door on the journalling so you lift it up to read.
Now I confess this wasn't my type of thing but its the first time I used Heidi Swapp masks and I like how we stamped with glue and used glitter. The idea of a pocket to put tickets etc in was a good idea too. Not keen on the felt and the bird was hidden in the pocket and I thought he should be on the outside to hide the journalling labels so less journalling.

I've tried my new Aquabrush with a regulator, as far as I'm concern far too much water escapes so back to my paintbrush. Gave some cards to Mum for their table top sale this Saturday but they already been sold, hopefully enough money for a Turkey for their Christmas dinner. Which reminds me I need to make my Christmas Cards soon. Before I can think of them going to Creative Scrapbooking Company at Edgeware on Saturday to be taught by the lovely Linda.

No comments: