Monday, October 29, 2007

Mellow Monday

I had a great day at Art and Authors Christmas Card Workshop, made 9 cards with the wonderful Vanessa, Francoise, Carol and Julie, will sort out photos later in the week. Today I'm off out to lunch with a friend. So today I have my mystery kit from UKS cyber crop to show. I made a Birthday book but you should see some of the creations in the gallery WOW. We were allowed to use black and white card so made the book out of that and used the patterned paper for the cards to go inside. You were allowed coloured pens and pencils and black in. So I decorated the book with loads of stamps either stamping with the pens or black pad and colouring them in.


















Heard some really sad news a friend from work lost her battle with cancer last week. She was not much older than myself and leaves behind two daughters couple of years younger than mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty portion of content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to claim that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing in your augment or even I fulfillment you get right of entry to consistently rapidly.