Saturday, September 15, 2007

Summer



Monthly challenge now done for UKS sorry for the crooked picture it looks like I had more than one glass of red wine. I finally opened the cherryarte kit from Scrap studio and then only used one bit of patterned paper but used five colours of bazzill. I found this pics during the summer cyber crop on UKS I used then on the dinky purse mini book but I really wanted to do a LO. I used Heidi Swapp chipboard, some chipboard from the stash brought USA, large stickers for the 88 that I've had for ages and plastic flowers from American Craft. Nearly finished the other cj I've got but I have to do another sympathy card bit worried seeing these things come in threes. The postman has been, I now own a Karen Foster shoulder tote in hot pink that will go with seat tote which OH said I could have. Hopefully between Stanley and the new tote I won't have so many bits and pieces to carry or should I say for my bag lady to carry (hello Sis). Had to alter our timetable for Scrapcamp classes nothing drastic, may be a bit of rush to eat dinner on Friday night, our first class starts 3/4 hour after dinner and Jane Dean Tarte class we are now doing at 8.15 in the evening instead of the morning. Well DS comes home today and already we know he's plane has been delayed, who needs an alarm clock when you have two kids texting you in the middle of the night.

No comments: