Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Challenge Done


Uks challenge done and another page for my April Disney Album 2007. All elements present and correct.
Next on the agenda is New Home card, cj and maybe the uks monthly challenge.
It official I've lost some hearing in my right ear and I have problems with certain frequency and the sound of the sea that I constantly hear is probably tinnitus but sounds different to what I used to because probably the cochlea has been damaged by the cold I had in April. Guess what can be done, learn to live with it, like the rest of me. Although going to have further tests in case in could be something else which I'll rather not have.
On the stash buying I've been really good and because I've several of Scrap Studio Kits ( not because they not very good but are too good and just waiting for the right photo to justified using them) waiting to be used and by not buying any stash does mean I might break into them.

No comments: