Wednesday, August 22, 2007

More bellas




















The last two, winabella and Imeldabella, still using freebie papers and another bubblebella.
I've been given the look by my OH I think it something to do with my craftroom overflowing into the dining room (which use to be taken over by DS). I've been using the plummer as the reason for no housework and has he's only here this week I'm making the most of it. Then DS hinted about his curtains, I promised to take up, do you think if I used the excuse all my pins are covered in pva will work mmmmm no I didn't think so.
So tidying up the craftroom is the order of the day, I'll do the UKS weekly challenge, then its curtains (well maybe)
























2 comments:

Kathy said...

These are such cute cards - I especially love the last one because the pink and gren stripes are just delish!

Glad someone else has a pincushion full of pva encrusted pins.....

Angelnorth said...

Hi Debby, just hopped over here from Kathy's blog.

Love these! Like Kathy, the last one is my favourite, that bathing stamp is just gorgeous. Are you using brush markers to colour or something like Copic markers (with the alcohol inks in)? Fab effect, whatever you're using!