Friday, July 13, 2007

As promised




My UKS weekly challenge of DD collecting her ears, I used Scarlet Letter and a Disney song title, I also used the words to the song too it seemed very apt. The little tiny pics are from DD bebo page so they don't print large so I had to settle for a 6cm by 8 cm, the other pics are scanned from the ones DD sent to us, I do think the quality of the photos at Disney that are suppose to be professional are awful which why they scan rubbish, even so quite pleased how it looks.
The second is from the Design Collective you pay for 12 classes a month for a tenner and they send them by e-mail. When I saw Suzanne Tor's class I immediately knew what photos I wanted to use and I was using crate paper baby bee at the time and knew it would work with the photos, I'm really pleased how it turned out, I'm very reluctant to stamp on LO in case I mess it up.
I've done four LO with that crate paper and four cards which I hope later to photo or scanned and I've almost finished Mum's b/day card. Planning to do some christmas cards with the new stamps I've got from Tanda Stamps and from Simply stamps at the Newbury show.

No comments: