Tuesday, December 19, 2006

No craft photo



Well no crafty photo have to settle with a pic of Santa. I've been having a proper tea with a couple of work friends it was lovely. Homemade eggy sandwiches with homemade scones and don't forget the jam and cream, swallowed down with cups of tea and a piece of homemade victoria sandwich cake Mmmmmmm.

Well its not long now and I'm still waiting for a couple of parcels one from amazon, one from USA, hopefully one from mod scraps, lets hope they come tomorrow.

Haven't made any cards or photo that LO from the other day, pressing on with the Bear cross-stitch sampler for Jake my sis thinks I can have it finished by Sat, then we can pop up the road to get a couple of mounts apparently they cut them while you wait, she hoping it will be finished for boxing day, no comment but I have done the outline nearly so it will be his name and the DOB to do. Guess I won't be finished unless I get off here. TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Reading this info So i’m happy to convey that I have a very good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most certainly will make certain to don’t forget this site and give it a look on a constant basis.

Minimalist Home Furniture said...

feels comfortable atmosphere which is reflected from your writing, may peace always surrounds you and your family, oh yes if there is spare time visit to my blog Minimalist Home Furniture