Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Wedding Sketch


I had to make my card in a real hurry, having to get it photo and load it to the Everybody Art challenge last night. I was also a bit lost on what to do with this weeks challenge sketch and wasn't as keen with the papers although I love the Tiddlywinks couple.

In the end I used Simon Says Stamp Stitched Squares and Rectangles, also their Bundle of Shapes which has a stitched strip to make the long rectangle.

The Scallop Square is from MFT and Hearts are Penny Black. I've used glitter card to match in the glitter on pattern paper which are some old ones.

Now that the silicone is dry I can now glitter the bride dress which I couldn't do yesterday.

Another rush to make another challenge card today.

7 comments:

Fikreta said...

gorgeous!

Pat said...

A gorgeous wedding card Debby and I adore the touches of glitter on the background paper and the pretty PB hearts, and there are so many layers which look great using the stitched dies, and a lovely ribbon to finish. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yes! such a lovely image, love the sketch and papers you used for it.
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the sketch and fab couple

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous wedding card. Love this stamp and the glittery papers are so pretty
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Still one of my favourite wedding stamps! Love, love, LOVE what you've done with that cute couple. Your fab decoupage treatment looks amazing on them. Stunning card!! Hugs, Wends xoxo