Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Quick Mens Card


Blasted mens card it seems I'm always making them and we all know how easy they are NOT. I saw a card on Pinterest and this is my version of it.

I used the Simon says Stamp Stitched Scallop Borders for both my bits of Doodlebug paper. Stamped the sentiment directly to the card where I thought it should go. Trim the card a bit smaller than the card to give my card a white edge.

I think the stars are from MFT and Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Shapes star die. It was a quick card and easy to do


7 comments:

Pat said...

This is a great masculine card and love all the stars, large and small, and the sentiment placed in the gap on the white card itself works really well. x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design and fab details.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Quick BUT very effective.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

It may be quick but looks fab.
Lorraine x

Greta said...

Love the papers & cute design--great card, Debby!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great masculine card Debby. Love the star theme. Great colors and design.

Cheryl W. said...

Very nice CAS card. The bright colors and stars really make it fun.