Saturday, May 13, 2017

Purrfect Day


One of the things I did this week is to colour some images including this cute chap from a clear set which also had the purrfect sentiment.

Yes the pattern paper is Doodlebug and I love the colourful dotty page which I used the Simon says Stamp Bundle of Shapes for the large stitched rectangle, also their Stitched Circles for my image mat but used a Nestabilities die for coloured mat underneath.

The flowers and swirl are both from MFT and to finish a bit of ribbon and a flat bow, fingers crossed it will fit normal post.

Off to the Scrap Cafe Bracknell crop for a bit scrapbooking, I'm on Christmas 2014 so all my favourite Christmas dies coming along too.

8 comments:

Pat said...

I love the PB cute cat and sentiment Debby and the pretty daisies and flourish with your lovely pink ribbon go beautifully and the multi coloured spotted paper makes a fun background. Enjoy your scrapping workshop. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! so cute, lovely paper and ribbon.
Faith
x

Sarah said...

Such a cutie!! Great paper too xx

coops said...

So gorgeous Debby,Fab fun kitty image and I love your spotty paper :D

Martie Rollin said...

That pretty flourish beneath the flower is really drawing my eyes...love that you chose to do it in pink.

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the gorgeous image.xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Debby x

Fikreta said...

its super sweet card!