Thursday, June 09, 2016

Fore You


That's it I'm never going to to say that I'll try to make a card a day because best laid plans have to be flexible and it just didn't happen. This little chap was made very quickly yesterday and with hindsight I may have made the flag a bit smaller.

Anyway his a newish image from Mo Manning called Four, isn't he cute not sure on the all the green.

My golf flag was made with Stampin Up punches and I saw on Pinterest someone had added the brown shading which I appealed to me.

Apart from that I used spellbinders for the images mats and my favourite sentiment was made into a fishtail banner using the tiny banner punch which Stampin Up has retired but can easily be made with a square punch.

Busy day today and tomorrow its swimming and packing for the crop on Saturday.


19 comments:

Dawn T said...

totally adorable Debby. He's so sweet.

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card!

Tracey said...

Loving the green!! Fantastic card Debby! xx

brenda said...

As always lovely work with great colours and design Debby.

B x

Pat said...

I'm loving all the greens Debby and the cute image from MM, and the design is perfect for any golfing fan. A great card! x

JoAnn said...

This is adorable. Love that little golfer. Great design and great card. TFS

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! what a happy chappie, Love the green theme and the "hole"
Faith
x

D K Crafts said...

Such a cute image, love all the greens and your layout. Donna

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a wonderful card. I love the image and all the greens you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

He is a little cutie Debby and I'm loving the green..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A fun card Debby, great colours.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the green ! It's a fantastic card x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and a cute image. Love it! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awww, super cute. Perfect card for any golfer.

Sandra H said...

Fabulous and wonderful card as always hope you enjoy your day x

Lynsey said...

Fab male card Debby!
Hugs Lynsey x

Whisper said...

Oooo super cute and what a great idea for the brown shading on the hole too, Luv Sam x

Lynne in NI said...

Heee what a fab golfer image - your green looks to be the same shade the Queen wore at the Trooping of the Colour yest :)

Cheryl W. said...

This is too cute! Love the shades of fresh green.