Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Flowers



We have a new challenge on Everybody Art Challenge for flowers, who does love flowers on our cards. Please excuse the card photo very quickly and it looks wider at the top than the bottom but its a proper rectangle.

The papers are Penny Black and I found the sketch in my Pinterest at first I decided I could cheat and just floral papers but I did add some red EK success retro punch flowers since they were quick to make.

The sweet image is LOTV but she's been in coloured image pile for so long I bet she thought she would never be used. Since I was in a hurry the sentiment is a Craftwork card oval preprinted one and I used the Stampin Up punches to make it look pretty.

Do pop over and check the challenge also I do hope you can join us this week.


14 comments:

Joke de Wit said...

Prachtig Debby.Gr.Joke

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Debby

Anne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the image and your papers are just perfect for her. A Great card.
Faith
x

Tracy said...

Such a cheery card with all those pretty florals. Hugs!

JoAnn said...

So adorable. Love the sweet image and the pretty flowers.

Pat said...

Lots of pretty flowers here with the background papers and the punched ones too Debby. That image is a really cute too. A fabulous card. x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debby, beautiful papers and sweet image.
Pauline
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the papers you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debby..love the floral papers and your card design along with this sweet image...fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card, live the colours and the layout xx

Cheryl W. said...

What fun and vibrant patterns of DSP. This card just makes me happy!

Juls said...

Gorgeous, I love the colours you have used :-) xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love her, lovely bright colours

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love the image and your colouring.
Deborah A