Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Circles


I've decided to schedule today's post since I having a job to wake up in the mornings due to pills that are suppose to help me sleep just wish they would at the right time.

This weeks Everybody Art challenge is for Circles, I'm guessing it depends how you interpret the theme but has you can see I have a circle for my image and used a large Scallop circle folded in half to make my base.

I've used a Di Digi that has been waiting in the wings (in my coloured image folder) to be used into a card. The papers are some old Stampin Up ones and my leaves are CC Designs with some tiny punch flowers. Yes I'm back doing simple cards, although to layer my images generally takes 40 minutes plus this includes cutting out, inking the edges with a pen, embossing and sticking.

Do pop over and check out the team and hope you can join us this week.

I'm pretty impressed with myself I made another couple of cards so thats this weeks DT cards done now for some Conveyor Belt Style Christmas Cards today and then back DT cards for next week.

 

25 comments:

Janette said...

I always love this kind of card, you do them so well, such a pretty image and design too...x

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the shape.

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Debby, love the image and shape of card not tried these yet :) hope you are well
hugs Shaz x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Sammy said...

This is soooo lovely Debby! and I can believe that the layering takes you ages! But the result is definitely worth it. x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Debby, love it!
Wendy xx

brenda said...

Having a really quick catch up as not been able to blog for the last week so sorry for lack of visits but a great work as always Debby.

B x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I like the image and the rocker design
Kevin xx

Sarah said...

Such a lovely card Debby, a brilliant design that enhances the gorgeous image perfectly. Xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Just gorgeous, love the image and design.

Brawny x said...

Boy do I know that sleeping at the wrong time malarkey. Don't know if it helps but I moved the time I took my meds forward a little. Hope you get sorted debby. Anyway love this card. So cute x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Debby, love the card it's gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

So darn cute, I love your circle card base. Yeppers.....I too know that sleeping, muscle relaxer pill at bed-time. If I mix it with other Medes and I stand up or get out-of-bed for any reason...down I go, blacking out...with several injuries the following day. So I too take ONLY my sleep pill at bedtime and like the commenter above...moved taking my other melds to early evening. I have Fibromyalgia and I'm age 70. But I'm retired so that helps...ALOT! Be careful with Meds ladies.

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful rocker card Debby a lovely image and wonderful colours, I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Jacee said...

So very cute Debby, love your design, the colours are lovely too
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Pat said...

This is such a pretty card Debby and a cute image beautifully coloured. I love the colours you have used and the rocker card works really well, just that bit different. x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image and colouring Debby and I love your card design...so adorable.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debby, love the image and pretty design
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So beautiful, love the layout and that gorgeous image

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debby, such a pretty image and colours.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

A lovely image and such a pretty card. Gorgeous colours, Hugs, Carol S,xx

Tammy said...

Love, love the shape of the card, very clever and such a cute image! Brilliant!

JenniferD said...

Ooooh Sweet! Love this Gorgeous Design and the way you have used it with this Gorgeous Image!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card x

Kat W said...

This is fantastic, the shaped base is wonderful and the design is so lovely and colourful :-)

Big hugs Kat xx