Monday, February 15, 2010

The Winners are

Sir Stampalot challenge winners and even more exciting news

Well hello one and all. What a day I have had doing all the draws.......poor Mr Random Org is exhausted with all the excitement. But he did play ball and I can reveal all the lucky winners which I am so pleased represents a real worldwide spread.

There have been some awesome entries and I have received some wonderful comments from so many of you and it seems pretty clear you have all really enjoyed our challenge and blog hop. So from all at Sir Stampalot and the DT, thanks to each and every one of you for helping us make this such a success.

But before I tell you who the winners are I want to let you in on a secret that I have been longing to share with you..............the Sir Stampalot challenge is to become a permanent one......yipeeeeeeeeeeee. We are going to start with bi-monthly challenges so the next one will be on 1st April. And wowzers, what prizes are in store again.........I can't share yet, but watch this space as I will be revealing more in a week or two and I can tell you it's going to be amazing - you won't be disappointed and won't want to miss the chance to join in.

So now on to the winners of this challenge and blog hop:

Challenge winners are:

1st - Emma - UK - Big Shot and dies
2nd - Lina - Sweden - Assorted embellies, ribbons etc.,
3rd - Sue - UK - Penny Black stamp

Blog hop winners:

Lorraine - Josephine -UK - Embellies & cardstock
Francesca - Michelle - UK - Embellies, flowers, stickers
Chris - Diane - UK - Cardstock, embellies, ribbon
Jules - Amelie - Sweden - Stamp Happen stamp & envies
Clare - Tammy - USA - Hero stamp and sentiments
Tracy - Sarah - UK - Papers, buttons and ribbons
Debby - Nikbee - Australia - Hero stamp and sentiments
Sally
- Sannas - Finland - Stampendous stamp & envies
Julia - Kari - Norway - DP's, ribbons & buttons
Pinky - Mirabella - Poland - Stampendous stamps

Winner of the Blog Hop solution which was "We have Moved"

Debbie M - Hampton Art stamp, embellies & ribbons

Congratulations to you all, please all mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full names and postal addresses. Everything is packed and ready to go and as soon as I get all your details I will book a large lorry to get everything to the Post Office !!

And finally a little message to all my blog buddies who have been so kind and understanding of my lack of visits recently.......hopefully normal service will be resumed this week.

I've copied this from Brenda's blog so not sure if the links will work since I've only copied and paste, so if it doesn't do check back to Brendas.

No comments: