Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Nellie

Up till yesterday I couldn't get into my room simply because it was full of kitchen stuff, doesn't help my room is outside the kitchen door. Every kitchen cupboard has been cleaned and sorted out, but we're still waiting for the sink to be plumbed in. Unfortunately the dust has upset my cough and I'm exhausted but I was thrilled how well this card turned out, I guess though any stamp made with an Elizabeth Bell design you can't go wrong. Many thanks to Bev for the link for the silver snowflake, I've got some gold findings too. I've used the Friday sketchers sketch and the papers are Dovecraft from last year and the little darling is coloured with Prismacolours and Sansador. Apologies for the crooked card, it isn't in real life.

Today is going to turn out a really busy, this morning after putting it off for months I've an appointment for a yearly check with the Blood pressure nurse, shopping and hopefully this evening the plumber to sort out the sink. Thank goodness I made another card yesterday to show tomorrow.


26 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Debby, I love your new stamp and the colours you have used

Anonymous said...

Your card is amazing,love the colours and Nelli is a wonderful image!
Hugs Sandra

Jo said...

This is beautiful Debby and such a gorgeous image x

Joey said...

morning Debby, this is beautiful, love the colours you have coloured the image so clean and soft. joey xxx

Michele Roos said...

Ohhhhhh Debby I love it. The colouring just gorgeous and I love the new nellie. Also love the colour combo. Michele x

Clare said...

Such a love lovely card. Love the colours you have used. TFS! also thank you for becoming a follower on my blog. I will make this blog a dialy visit!

love, Clare x

Ali Watson said...

Adorable card Debby, hope all goes well at the nurse.

Chrissie said...

She's just totally adorable Debby, a gorgeous crd!

Casi said...

Wow, that´s a lovely card. Cute image and the colours fit perfect!

LG Kerstin

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a beautiful card Debby. Lovely work as always. Hugs Linda x

Rach said...

A beautiful card Debby love the colours and the image that you have used. hugs rachxx

Sew This N That said...

Hi Debby **waves** is your kitchen all finished and ready for xmas?
I love the new nellie you have used, she looks very cute....but then don't they all lol.
Beautiful card :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Marlou McAlees said...

very cute Debby and love the bird card below, beeeautiful :) x

Bev said...

Oh Debby this is just gorgeous - I love the image and beautiful papers. Your colouring ROCKS!!

hugs Bev x

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card Debby...I love the papers, isn't Snowflake a cutie? Where are the snowflakes from? They are gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at FS again.
Hope you get back in your room soon!
Carole x

having a {me} day said...

This is beautiful! Love the colour combo.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is gorgeous Debby and just love the sweet image which you have matched to the papers beautifully, Hope your cough is getting better, Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Oh Debs your card is sooo `delightful` Hope all went well with the Blood Pressure Nurse...
`Big (((hugs)))~X~

Murielle said...

Gorgeous card Debby, such a cute image and i love the beautiful papers you have used.
Hugs, Mumur.

Karin said...

What a very sweet card Debby.
I love the gorgeous colours and cute image.

Have a nice day,
xoxo karin

Unknown said...

oh wow such a wonderful and supercute card and so pretty colours ... i love that card.
hugs, bea

Annie said...

aw Debby she is just gorgeous and I love your colouring and dimension on this card. hugs, annie x

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful card!! Love it. That new Nellie is so cute! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining!! Love,
Jacqueline

ăƒ„rosathemolester said...

aww . what a gorgeous card :)

Naoual said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colours you've used and your new stamp is so cute!

xx Naoual

Stacey said...

Beautiful, I really love this layout ~x~