Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Warm Wednesday

Ismaki is taking a break over the Summer but lucky for me Katharina has done a fabulous sketch for the Papertake Weekly. Now if you have seen the new Sweet Ebony stamps you would realise that the Post Box is missing, simply because I fancied cutting her out. The papers are Crate papers and the swirl is from the Cricut Home Accents.

Now the next card was a bit of a double challenge, first while shopping in Dawn Biddy shop in May my DS picked this sheet and wanted his birthday card made with it. I wasn't convinced because all I could see what the shiny gold borders.
I apologise for the blurred letters, I've tried several times to photo this card because the letters aren't blurred but this was the best of the bunch. Has you can see the gold border was first to go and I used the CPS #74 sketch. I don't think its the best card I've done but I think it will do for DS birthday.


24 comments:

Annie said...

love your sugar nellie card with the cute image by elizabeth - it works so well without the postbox too! and a great improvement for the second card without the shiny border! annie x

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

What a lovely card, I am sure your DS will love it!
Looks fab with the new border!

Thank you for the Anniversary wishes.

Julie SBS-8

Dawny P said...

Love them all Debbie but the first one is just fabulous xxx

Sharon said...

Three great cards. All brilliant but very different.

Gill said...

Beautiful cards, I love how you do the 3d images, it looks alive, I love your still, your cards are fabulous
lv Gill x

Dawn Wheeler said...

wow 3 fab cards ,great work .love them ,Dawnxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card love the DP you have used.

Kathy W said...

great card matching ribbon with hat and belt on sugar nellie girl!

Mandy said...

great cards Debby, love what you have done with Katharina's sketch.

Mandy

Deb said...

fabulous cards, just love the sweet Sugar Nellie image, she is so sweet, with or without the postbox, well done on the second card, I wouldn't know where to start with that paper!

Murielle said...

OH....LOVE your card nellie sugar!!!
She is splendid!!!!
Great job Debby!!!
Mumur

Silli said...

I love the Sn card...it´s so cute...:-) Great Lo... hugs from Germany!

Zoe said...

Hi Debby, I love sweet ebony stamp and the blue ribbons.
love
zoe
xxxxxxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Such a cute image on the first image and I love the way her hat matches the ribbon and flower perfectly, Hugs, Nikki x

nessy said...

just love your sugar nellie card ~great image ,just in the middle of making a card with this image ~great to colour isn`t she??
great, colourful cards debby!
vanessa xx

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Debby these are all fab girl! your top card is so sweet, the middle looks like a scrap page..way too awesome! And the CPS card is great!!! Thanks for playing along this week!

Linda Beeson said...

The little girl on that first card is just too much! ADORABLE! Loving your CPS sketch card!

Jill said...

Wow gorgeous cards Debby I love the sugar nellie one so cute Jill x

Charity Hassel said...

thanks for playing along at the cps blog! super cute to use the tennis pics!

Kim Dellow said...

I love the cards, the papertake card is really gorgeous, the colours are fantastic Kimx

Bev said...

Love this card, it's fabulous Debby.

There is something on my blog for you hun

Jilli said...

Lovely card, beautiful colour scheme and cute image.

Krista B. said...

Love all your work and I'm sure your DS will love his birthday card : )

Mrs Mayne said...

Great cards! I love your one for PTW - gorgeous colours and image. Stunning! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x