Friday, June 27, 2008

Sugar for Saturday

A Spoon full of Sugar challenge is for checks, so in my scrap box was this pretty check paper and the floral paper and I thought rather than pink matts I try this sort of peachy colour which appear in the papers, not really sure it works. The flowers are a bit too straight but I decided that too late and the whole thing was stuck firmly with DST, of course using a Sweet Ebony stamp everything is forgive because she makes any card beautiful. I coloured the image with watercolour pencils and used one of Katharina's sketches.

We are off to a crop at Thatcham, we usually go to Bristol which is quite far too go just for the day so we thought we give this one a try, it came with a FairyKaren recommendation so we know who to blame!


14 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Debby I love the cute image and the fab papers you have used,Thanks for playing along this week :)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is just so pretty Debby, I love your soft colouring of this gorgeous image, thanks for joining in our challenge, Hugs, Nikki x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Gorgeous card.x

tracie said...

oh wow Debbie your card is fabulous, loving the check and florals. And the stamp is fab :)x

ella bella said...

beautiful card very pretty love the image and you have coloured her beautifully. have a great time at the crop. Tracy x

Julie said...

really pretty card...love the peach and pink! x

Jill said...

what a stunning card, I can;t stop looking at it, love the colours and your layout it's absolutley gorgeous Jill x

Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card, one of my favourite stamps! Thank you for joining our challenge.
Joanne x

Annie said...

your card is so pretty! love the papers with the fabulous image.

Donalda said...

Oh this is just gorgeous dear and I love the paper.

Bev said...

Stunning card - just beautiful

Murielle said...

I love your card fantastic!!
Love colours!!!
Love papers!!
Hugs
mumur

Elisabeth said...

I love the coloring! So soft and pretty!! Gorgeous!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card. I love my sweet ebonies. Beautiful papers and flowers.