Friday, June 20, 2008

I made a card

Yes I've made a card, losing my creative streak has made it hard to get back into the saddle so to speak. So I grabbed a butterfly stamp and used some papermania paper, that way if it looks yuck I wouldn't feel guilty bining it. I used the CPS #69 and kept it simple the hardest thing was to get the aqua strips the right size for a bit of black to show.
So this card started off as a Birthday card for Cute Card Thursday then realised I had a great sentiment that came with the High Hopes Koala. I also used Friday Sketchers sketch from last week. I still think something is missing but it still looks cute.
Many thanks to the girls who I swapped pages with on Saturday they are all safely in their own little book and a great reminder of a Fabulous weekend.

I've also been tagged by Kim
The "rules" of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
Ten years ago that was hard DS was 17 and DD was 15 so I was a taxi driver, but I worked at M&S part time and it was a time before my health became a problem
Five things in todays 'to do list':
Sort out my CJ book for new swap.
Need to return some clothes to M&S
Get a new Mobile
Ring Doctors for appointment
Avoid Housework
Snacks to be avoided at all costs because of my lack of mobility I only have to smell food and it sticks like glue especially on the hips. But if you really push, I'm enjoying Dairylea dunkers with nachos only109 calories.
Things I would do if I was a millionaire
Buy a house with a large airy room that can be turned into a craft room and large enough to have my scrapbooking friends around for a laugh and giggle.
Places I have lived
Born and Bred in Guildford and still living here
I'm going to tag Fran, Debbie, Suzanne and Carole but only if you want to.

23 comments:

Gill said...

Your new creations are fab as always, really love the flowery paper on the koala card
lv gill x

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Great that you joined in at the last moment ;-)) Both cards look great, you have used very beautiful colors!!For FS I think it is just right, now there is a eye for the beautiful photocorners and pretty papers. Thanks for making a card with my first sketch ever.... Love from Holland.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful cards, I love the colours you have used and that little Koala is so cute.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge and have a good weekend.

Deb said...

fabulous cards, the first is just stunning, love the koala card, such fun and your book is fab, what a lovely reminder of your weekend, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Mandy said...

beautiful !!!!!!!!

xxx mandy

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow these areso gorgeous love them ,Dawnx

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Great cards.I love that koala.x

Julie said...

Fab cards, especially love the koala bear! x

Jutta said...

Fantastic work!!!!

Alison said...

Stunning cards and waht a fabulous keepsake.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous creations Debby, I love the beautiful butterfly card and your HH Koala is just fabulous with the great sentiment, Hugs, Nikki x

Tanya said...

Fabulous cards!! Love all of them!!

Kathy W said...

I think you found your creative streak again, the butterfly one is lovely and the koala is so cute.

Heather Huggins said...

Your on a roll. These are great!!

Kathy said...

Great card!! Love the colors and that image is so cute!

nessy said...

stunning work ~as always!! all your creations are individual and gorgeous!!
vanessa xx

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Beautiful cards. LOVE the butterfly on your CPS one. ;)

Jilli said...

Beautiful cards, especially love the paper on the koala card, very pretty!

Debbie said...

Wow!! Fab cards, really stunning.

Debbie x

SmilynStef said...

Love the butterfly and that cool sentiment.

Frances said...

wow, love them both Debbie. The colour combo on the butterfly one is fab. Love your fifth item on your things to do - it would be my first LOL x

Charity Hassel said...

wow! you rocked the cps sketch this week! beauutiful!!!

Bev said...

Absolutely fabulous cards Debbie