Sunday, May 25, 2008

25th May

Yes its the 25th of the month and its Rudolph day. I've tried to use Di Hickman sketch May#3 but it sort of went wrong, I made sure you could read the sentiment then realised they should have read on the opposite sides to follow the sketch to where the penquins go but the principle is still there. The penguins are Penny Black which I cut out and the papers were some freebies from a mag but I think they are doodlebug, the sentiments were in a goodie bag from a craft day with Authors and Artists in Fleet last year.

So the second honeymooners are back today, I know this because BIL is cleaning carpets tonight with OH. These are some pics that my Sis sent to us on her phone talk about rubbing it in.


They had priority boarding, this was on arrival in Tiffany's lounge where Wine and a bit of lunch was served.Champagne and dressing gowns, don't you love the slippers.
On their balcony, it looks like it's large enough to have a party.

Hopefully OH is going to take me to the new Hobbycraft at Woking, it opened yesterday but OH was too busy to take me, I know the chains can be a disappointment but for essentials it could be handy.

4 comments:

Kathy W said...

just love that penquin stamp :}

Debbie said...

fab christmas card Debby i really must start mine soon

Kath Stewart said...

Fab take on the challenge Debby and one card in the box for Xmas

Valerie said...

OH MY your card is simply adorable!