Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday


I made the kids a card to give to their Grandma, I thought it was no good waiting to be asked because they would ask the night before. I used the cricut for the 80 first as a template then to cut out the papers. The middle of 0 was on the table and used for the sentiment inside. Not sure of the papers and the stamps are Magnolia stamp club.

I gave up on the Cyber crop I was having such trouble to download the classes and print pics yesterday I decided my state of mind was more important. There is definitely a prob somewhere on the PC. I did do a couple of classes the first one is from Clo clo.
And I couldn't not do Cleo's cheeseholing class although I may have over did the holes. This was the only class that I had the kit from Ellie at Mod scraps.
I also did a double LO for MIL book so only two pages to go.


22 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the "80" card it's gorgeous!!! Your LO's are pretty special too. :0)

Annie said...

such pretty layouts, and the 80 card with Tilda and Edwin is marvelous! Granny is bound to love it!

Pearl said...

Wow that's a lotta holes alrite for your cheese holing layout ! very cute idea ! must try it sometime !

Murielle said...

Oh fabulous job!!!
I love your card, the colors are splendid.
Your pages are absolutely gorgeous!

Debbie said...

Fab 80 card and i love your layouts

Beth said...

These are all fab, I love the 80th card, the colours are great!

nessy said...

wow debbie you have been soooooooo busy!! with so many different projects!!
love the "80" card ,it`s so different!!
as for the scrapbook pages -gorgeous!! (i`m really getting into this at the moment!!)
vanessa xx

Ms Dragonfly said...

wow, these are so great! love the first one, it's so cute :)

CraftyC said...

The card is fabulous and the pages are gorgeous, well done!
Clairexx

Marge said...

Love your 80 card - the papers (whatever they are!), the way you used the inside of zero to stamp the sentiment on inside - very clever of you!
Also love your layouts, especially the bloom page - very pretty, Debby!!!

Han said...

Fab card and stunning LO'sxx

Suzanne said...

The card for Grandma is gorgeous I love it and I also love your pages especially the bloom one sooo pretty Sue :o)

Diane said...

Oh my that 80's card is absolutely
gorgeous,I'm sure she loves it!!!
And your layouts are stunning!Great work!!!

Deb said...

love the card and layout, laughing at making it for them, I plan ahead what my kids will need too as they do that to me all the time. I was lucky that I made a few valentines cards so they could take their pic the night before!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic 80 card love the papers - they look fab with tilda stamps.

Great LO's too!

Ange x

Gill said...

Love your 80 card, it's beautiful
lv gill x

Frances said...

these are fab Debby, love them all ( you look a bit 'Lorraine Kelly-esque' on the holey layout :) )

Nikki Fairbairn said...

The "80" card is just super cute and I love your LO's. Hugs, Nikki x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

gosh debbie.
this is sooo cute.
i love it very much

Smriti said...

So sweet a card!

Julie said...

I love your bloom layout, it's so pretty

ella bella said...

wow these are gorgeous love the card and the scrapbook pages are brilliant as is all your work. :) x