Friday, March 28, 2008

Mum 80th

The DCM little extra was flowers but not brought flowers like prima but to create your own, when I read this I immediately thought of the stampin up Doodle this flower. So I cheated a bit by using Ismaki #12 sketch by Bea, the papers are making memories and I stamped with versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. Disappointed that the white Happy Birthday Stickers didn't show up on the background paper so had to pop on a bit a pink.
Thanks for all the kind wishes I'm now a bit better, just have to be careful. And while I've been under the weather my counter has hit way past 5000 so thank you very much.
Tomorrow is the Bristol crop with the lovely Ellie and her shop, but we couldn't go because the builder building at my Sis place might finish off the wall and he's in the habit picking the weekend his wife works and brings his son for Sis to look after blooming cheek I hear you say I totally agree if only it wasn't her Grandson. But if he doesn't Sis is thinking of doing a craft shop run. So I'll wait till I know for sure before I'll sort out my blog candy, I do have at the moment a Tilda and 6 inch pad of Basic Grey Sugared.

31 comments:

Marja Sch said...

What a wonderful card. Beautiful colours and butterfly's.

Mu42800 said...

ouaoh elel est divine ta carte !! les papillons les coulerus ouaohhh superbe
bizz Mu

Cardmaking Galore said...

Stunning Colours and layout! Well done. I just love it

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Very pretty card Debby, love the flowers and the way the butterflies float on the page.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, such pretty papers and colours

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work:-)

Sandy said...

Wow brilliant. So lovely color mix. Great design. Love it.

Murielle said...

Very lovely compostion!!!

michelle said...

wow this is gorgeous as are all your cards ! thankyou so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave me a lovely comment !

CraftyC said...

A fantastic card!
Clairexx

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous card and I like the white lettering!!

nessy said...

wow blown my socks off!!
love everything about this beautiful card!!
vanessa xx

fafy said...

gorgeous card so wonderful

Julia said...

What a georgous card, how pretty. Thankyou for your comment on my card.

Anonymous said...

A wonderful card!! Love the colours. :)

Vanessa.

nefertiti said...

Waou!!!!!!!!!!!
i love it!!!!perfect card!

Debbie said...

What a beautiful card i'm sure your mum will love it

tracie said...

fabulous card, I love the colours - its stunning :-)x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Oh wow this is so stunning and fabulous ,love it ,Dawnx

M@risk@ said...

Beautiful card and a lot of other gorgeous stuff to look at. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Kazzy said...

Stunning card...gorgeous colours, so pretty

Andrea said...

This is soo wonderful!!!

Kelly said...

I love the cut out butterflies - how elegant. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Valerie said...

OH MY this card is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE LOVE IT!!!

mps said...

Lovely card, such a shame you won't be at the crop today :( we will miss you xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card! Love the embossing!

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Wow i love it Debby and i bet your mum did too.

Andrea xx

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

What a great card!! Love it, wonderful colors. Looks really classy!!

Unknown said...

i´m really speechless. your card is so lovely and BRILLIANT ... the complete composition is a wonderful artwork ... PERFECT!!!

Louise F NZ said...

Gorgeous. The scribble this stamp looks wonderful. The background papers are delish!

Angie C said...

Wow, this is soooo beautiful