Monday, March 24, 2008

Di Hickman Challenge March#3


When I saw the Di Hickman challenge it reminded me of this shape card that I had seen on Create and Craft TV so the plan was to work out to make the shape. Its actually two square cards inside each other with the front cut. Love using this cuttlebug folder it gives depth to the card without being too over the top. Inside there's a poem about little girls, quite please how it turned out.
I've been keeping an eye on my vistors counter I've only added it at the end of January two months later its nearly hit 5000, I've also been the receiver of two marvellous blog candy from Manicstamper (Sheila) and Fran so I think I should do something in return. So watch this space while I try and sort something out.


13 comments:

Kim Costello said...

A really stunning card, love the embossing and that patterned paper is so scrummy! Beautiful!

Tricia T said...

I love your blog! Your cards are just fabulous!!

Julie said...

very sweet card

Kathy W said...

very sweet and cute card, like the diagonal fold with it.

Andrea, said...

Fab card love the design and the papers. The Magnolia stamp is so cute

Leonie said...

What a lovely card Debbie!!

~ Leonie ~

Dawn Wheeler said...

Ohh wow how cute ,Fabulous card ,love it ,Dawnx

Frances said...

so cute, love the decoupaged dummy on tingla (I keep seeing the ones I didn't get and wishing I did LOL)x

Gwen said...

absolutly love this!! just so adorable...love the way it opens!

Emma said...

Beautiful card, love that shape so unusual. I NEED that paper!! It's gorgeous!! :)

Kathy said...

That is such a cute card!! All your elements are perfect!! And that image is just so cute!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

fabulous card.
love the coloring

Spot-On said...

Love this card, too cute! great stamp and the pp is gorgeous! TFS!