Sunday, January 20, 2008

Day two

I love two scoops and I think this sheet is my favourite, I made this card for the Ismaki challenge, I did find the sketch hard to do but I'm really pleased how it turned out. I used a stampin up stamp for the flower stamped with versamark and embossed with white embossing powder and did the same with stamps away Owl but I stamped him twice and and layered his head. If you want to see the little owl coloured in check out EllePiggo blog
Last day at the make it show possibly I wouldn't go today because I suffering a bit but we have a workshop and now that DD won't be with us I will get her some bits for her Birthday. It was lovely yesterday because all the major purchases were brought Friday and we watch several of the demos and there has been no panic about only have a day to do, see all and buy lots.
Now you know the saying things always go in threes, well while we were watching a demo lovely lady on the fourth dimensions, she split her chocolate all over her table so Sis helped to clear it and managed to get it all down herself, so thats one, DD split her orange juice, it shot across the table and caught Lyn, then last night while eating a chinese not sure how she did it but Sis managed to throw her wine up in the air and got covered head to foot in the red stuff. Good job Mr Grumpy is a carpet cleaner because her beige carpet has the measles.

16 comments:

nins said...

very beautiful card !!!

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Wow I really like the colours!! Wonderful card.

Sandy said...

Oh Deb this is stunning. So wonderful. Love it.

Mu42800 said...

la carte est très originale et la fleurs est supebe

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the colours are fantastic and the white embossing looks wonderful. the little owl is so cute

Isabelle Norris said...

ohhh Debbie ! this is stunning !
thanks for playing
the ISMAKI team

Marlou McAlees said...

WOW!!! Debby what a fabulous card!!! very striking :) xx

Kelly said...

Can't wait to get Two Scoops, too! Very cute.

Murielle said...

Very beautiful card!

A Hovel to Home said...

Oh lovely, that colour combo is stunning.

Kay SBS8

kiki said...

beautiful card !!
kiki :)

Kathy W said...

great card, love the owl :}

Sanne said...

Oh wow, this is a really beautiful card! I really love it!

Gwen said...

That's a beauty! love, love the colours!

tillymint said...

What a stunning card! The colours are just gorgeous and the white embossing looks fantastic!

Marge said...

Goreous card; love that paper!!!

Marge-SBS8