Tuesday, January 01, 2008

1st January 2008







I really couldn't pass up today without posting even though I have no crafting to report. Do have a few pics from last night, the first is the reason why we call KC Mr Grumpy, the second is a nice pic of my Sis and Mr Grumpy they're going to celebrate their ruby wedding anniversary this year. The last is a scary photo of yours truly and was the best of the most awful bunch.



Hope everyone had a good evening and lets hope 2008 will be a good year and not just for vintage.

7 comments:

Gwen said...

Hi! Just wanted to wish you happy New Year! Looks like you had a fun celebration!!
Gwen
SBS-8

Marge said...

Happiest of New Year's wishes to you, Debby!!!

Han said...

Hi Debby

Happy New Year to you. Yes I am going to the show in Farnborough. I have bought a 3 day ticket so that I can work it around my kids at nursery/school, football and rugby training. R u going? Do you live locally? Hanx

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Happy New Year Debby!

Julie
SBS-8

My Paper World said...

Looks like you had fun!
Happy 2008 xx

Frances said...

Happy New Year Debby!

Looks like you saw 2007 out with style :) and had lots of fun.

Frances
SBS-8

Andrea, said...

Great photos, looks like you had a fab time. Happy new Year