Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Wet Wednesday


While up MIL went to see DH Auntie who has just had a new knee put in, gosh she was looking really well, I had made this Get Well card using some old papers that I've had for ages and a large flower.
Today I shall finish the card I started on Friday before we went away, it was for the daringcardmakers dare and just take it easy.
Ooops forgot to upload my challenge LO. This is my team on UKS challenge.
We are the Yummy Mummys and here is our challenge.3rd December 1948 Ozzy Osbournes Birthday so... use something metal 10pts4th of December 1610 Americas first Thanksgiving so... use the colours red ,white or blue 10pts1886 Clarence Birdseye inventor of the deep freezing process was born so... scrap a moment in time you would like to freeze using a photo or journalling. 10 points
Beening away this weekend meant I missed the release of the challenge.

2 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning layout and a beautiful card ,brilliant work ,Dawnx

Anonymous said...

Simply wish to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your publish is simply nice and i can assume you are knowledgeable in this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to clutch your RSS feed to stay up to date with coming near near post. Thank you one million and please continue the rewarding work.