Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Boys cards




A couple of cards one for my BIL and one ready for January for my nephew. So slowly getting there hopefully today I shall be getting my Sugar Nellies fingers crossed. Last night went to Artists and Authors where Carol was doing a workshop on the cuttlebug, it only proved that I don't use mine enough and Sis's is still in the BOX. Today hopefully start on my team's challenge, I've already decide what I'm doing just need to chose the papers thats if I can stay awake. Didn't sleep well last night and couldn't get back to sleep when DH got up so been awake still 5.30.




2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Great cards! the stars are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

There are some fascinating cut-off dates in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them middle to heart. There's some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like more! Added to FeedBurner as properly.