Sunday, September 23, 2007

Updated














Back from Kent didn't find much about my descendents but did manage to buy some nice bits of Tunbridge Ware. My Gt Grandfather is John Kemp of Boyce, Brown & Kemp who manufactured Tunbridge Ware, most of their wares were for the tourist market so little trinket boxes, pin cushions etc.
Although was told only 1 craft shop I managed 3. Crafts U Luv in Charlwood, The Craft Barn in Lingfield (shock, horror they're closing down on the 7th October) and Craft Central at Notcutts at Cranleigh we needed to get a pressie for a friend OH suggested on the way home to pop in, had a feeling that Craft Central had opened there!!!!!!
Not sure if Sis has her birthday card from Mum yet but here it is in all its glory, and another Magnolia girl with her frilly petticoat from myself to Sis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I study something tougher on totally different blogs everyday. It'll all the time be stimulating to read content from other writers and apply slightly something from their store. I’d want to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll offer you a link on your net blog. Thanks for sharing.