Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tent Cards



Sorry about the awful carpet but its in the room with the best light. Now all I need to do is stop doing these shape cards. I've now read on someone's blog that they are called tent cards, sounds better than overlap cards. This is for nephew who is now the owner of a flat in Farnborough and becoming a grown up (yeah right) I used the free papers that came with this months Crafts Beautiful but I downloaded from their online site. I loved the papers but why buy when I get to read it at my Sis. The stamp is a Stamps away from Clevercut very reasonable clear acrylic stamps which reminds me haven't been on their site recently.

I've decided to buy a Karen Foster shoulder tote I have a blue one but this has pockets and stuff and is pink to with AMM tote bag, now do I need the Karen Foster seatcase its on special offer at Storage for cards it may be beneficial to wait till Saturday the current C/C bill will be made up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone necessarily help to make seriously articles I might state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual post amazing. Magnificent task!.