Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Green Buttons



Couldn't belive it on UKS, the Green Buttons have a challenge to do a LO about yourself that is silly/fun and what did I do on Friday started this LO not sure if it need anything more. Did wonder if I should doodle stitching round the egde but sometimes you do something then wish you didn't so I think I might leave well alone. I've used K & Co papers not sure what they're called.

Well the house stinks of BBQ and not one drop of rain isn't that great and OH finally managed to use his chimera (spelling).

Plan to finish the little mini book today and sort out a card for a card swap on Mod Scraps, then there's the challenge on UKS that includes "wings and feathers!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked up to you will receive performed right here. The cartoon is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. however, you command get bought an nervousness over that you would like be turning in the following. ill certainly come further in the past again since precisely the similar just about a lot ceaselessly inside of case you shield this increase.